Thursday 6 November 2008

Influence

"Sometimes you feel everything and nothing all at once. Sometimes you’ll find yourself smiling while missing someone at the same time. At times you can absolutely love a person, all the while wanting to hate them so badly. Life comes without guarantee’s, except that smiling will brighten your face, laughing will enhance your eyes, and falling in love will change your life."


The Olsen's have definetely created a storm around the world, and it isn't hard to understand why. They are both beautiful women who are known worldwide as fashion icons, designers, actresses, authors.. is there anything these two can't do?
I am so so excited to read Influence. It isn't out in the UK for another few weeks, so any American's count yourselves lucky that it is already out there! I shall be rushing to buy a copy on the day that it comes out, but the only problem I have is which cover do I choose?!

Anyone have a favourite Olsen? Some people can't tell the difference, others love them both but I tend to alternate between them.. At the moment my favourite is Ashley, I love her style so much. Her outfit at the book signing above is gorgeous. I would very happily change places with either one of them given the chance!
Anyone who has already read the book what do you think?
Photos are from Mary-Kate and Ashley Fan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i havnt read the book, buh i dnt think i will buy it. i sure will accept it as a present though... yeah, they are beautiful iconic women!

i.d. said...

I'm waiting for the book to come out in Australia too!

I like Ashley's style, it's more sophisticated and elegant.

makemoremistakes said...

Hi lovely, I really really love the quote and photo at the beginning...and I cannot tell the difference between the Olsens at all. In the least. They are one to me =)

I hope you're well!!

xo
angela