Tuesday 11 November 2008

andreas gursky

I love Andreas Gursky's photography. These are a couple of my favourites, I love how they are all so busy and bright, they are so captivating. My favourite is the last one, it is such a beautiful, interesting photo, I can look at it for ages just looking at the different people through the different windows.

Today I was more realistic about my bag choices from yesteday. I stayed away from the Marc Jacob beauties in Selfridges and wandered off to Topshop instead. Their pretty collection will have to satisfy me for now, when I can finally make a decision on which one I want!

2 comments:

i.d. said...

Oh wow, his photography made me do a double take! I like it a lot because it's very modern and architectural but people-focused!

P.S. Let us know what bag you end up getting!

Betsey said...

ooh so cool!
i love that first one! so colorful!