Friday 7 November 2008

away with the fairies

I love being in a daydreaming mood, the kind where you cannot help but disappear inside your own thoughts. This happens very often, maybe it is something to do with me being a Pisces, if you believe in horoscopes, they are supposebly very daydreamy. It is so peaceful and relaxing and there is something special about being left to your thoughts. I love the situations and places you can imagine, something that would be impossible is suddenly the easiest thing to manage and it can be really helpful when I am sad or angry. The only thing about it that I find strange is being around other people when I am in this sort of mood. It makes me feel so detached and uninterested in what is going on. Also, I probably give off the impression that I am moody or unfriendly when really that is not the case. This happened to me today, but then again it could have been because of the fact I had to spend a bus journey with a very boring person and I would much rather dream about being in my own special fairytale.
At the moment this is what I'm dreaming of..

A trip to the beautiful Italy...
My very own magical castle...
And heart warming love...

2 comments:

Betsey said...

ooh so lovely!
i believe those first two pictures are actually from Burano, italy! such a lovely place!

i.d. said...

Oh, gorgeous pics! I like to daydream too!

And p.s. I believe in my horoscope too - I'm a Libra and the character profiles are always spot on. :)