Wednesday 10 December 2008

sometimes you just can't think of a title

Hello Beautifuls!

Firstly, I just wanted to inform you about a skirt and top I am currently selling on ebay. I don't normally sell things on ebay unless they are brand new and I don't want to waste, I normally give my clothes to local charities but these two were so beautiful I wanted someone to properly appreciate them! And if I am being totally honest, I do need some money for Christmas. I don't normally have much luck when selling things so if you know someone who may be interested in them please spread the word! Especially the skirt, it is so gorgeous.

Some photos of the skirt below. The first one I took (Not the best of photos, I must admit but I had to use my awful phone camera as I don't have a camera at the moment) and the second photo I came across when looking on chictopia, and she pulls it off so well so I thought I'd post that here, too (I hope she won't mind). See her page here



















Check out the skirt and the top on my ebay HERE!

I started my Christmas shopping today and it went quite well! I don't have much left to buy, which is good seeing as I got most of it in one shop. I am making my mums presents myself and am very excited to see the finished result. I then got sidetracked and ended up buying a black high waisted skirt (I can't decide what sort of top will look best with a high waisted skirt, any ideas?) and a white jumper. How is your Christmas shopping going?

My Wish List
1. Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion
2. Make! by Cath Kidston
3 and 4. Sequin Sparkle Dress in black and gold (I can't decide which colour I want, yout thoughts?)



4 comments:

Anna Karenina said...

I think your blog's really cool, so I've given you an award B) Check out http://lovewillsaveyourday.blogspot.com/

sammi-lise ^_^ said...

congrats...you just got an award.
anyways, i love that purple skirt! very pretty
and i haven't even started christmas shopping...ugh, so much school work, you know?
and i think i like the black sparkly dress much better.

have a great week!

<3 lise

Victoria Hart said...

Oh, I love those sequin dresses, where are they from?

Anonymous said...

The skirt your selling is quite gorgeous, and if i had money, I would be the first one to buy it, sadly though, i can't. The black one is lovely, and your list is so cute.

Thanks for your sweet comments on mine.

xo