Tuesday 23 December 2008

ready set tag!

I have been tagged twice! Which is cool as I think they are pretty fun :)
So here goes.
before i start, i did try to link everyone but everytime i do it comes up in some weirdo code.. maybe blogger is not my friend today or i'm just too tired to do it right and not realise.. but i have everyone on the links on the left anyways, so visit them all!! :)

1. Were you named after anyone? no, but my middle name is my nanna's name.
2. Do you still have your tonsils? yes i do!
3. Would you bungee jump? i like to think i would someday, it would be such an amazing experience, along with skydiving!
4. What is your favorite cereal? coco pops or golden nuggets.
5. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? depends which ones.. i can't get some of my converse off without undoing the laces!
6. What is your favorite ice cream? hmm.. chocolate or mint. or any ben and jerrys!
7. What is the first thing you notice about people? their smile.
8. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? i am not very confident, and i forgive people way too easily.
9. What was the last thing you ate? toast.
10. What are you listening to right now? robert pattinson - let me sign. i am obsessed with this boy!
11. Last movie you watched? the devil wears prada.
12. What did you dream about last night? i never remember my dreams..
13. What book are you reading? re-reading eclipse :)
14. Summer or winter? i love them both for different reasons.
15. Do you have any special talents? i can play the oboe and like to make things, but i am not the best i just enjoy it :)

Tag you're it! -

* the lovely lovely belle from everybody needs an anchor
* another belle with the amazing read ramblings
* the sweet and interesting the yellow elephant
* and my all time favourite betsey from una bella vita

The rules are :
1. Go to the 4th folder in your computer where you store your pictures.
2. Pick the 4th picture in that folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 people to do the same!

Well, my fourth folder is where I save things that I have found on the internet that I like/find interesting. And here is the fourth photo!


I found this today on this is my heart. it is a good heart, which is where i find some of my favourite quotes and photos. but while i was looking i found something i saved ages ago, and had to share because i love it. maybe it's just me but i find it amazing..



hahah..

anyways, i tag anyone and everyone that wants to do this tag ;)

5 comments:

i.d. said...

lol - i love the laugh-o-meter!

have a merry christmas! x

molly said...

aww what a cool picture
love these memes!

Betsey said...

ooh lovely! i am so excited that you have tagged me with this one- i have been wanting to do this! thank you dear! :)
and that "hahah" thing is hilarious! i must send it around to all my friends now..
hope you are doing well love!

caroline said...

the hahaha-o-meter is so funny! thank you for the tag, i will try to do it as soon as possible.
Happy christmas
xx

Jaclyn said...

Thank you for the tag :D
I'll fill it out very soon.
Merry Christmas
Belle