Friday 17 October 2008

problem solved

I have had problems with my blog so I have decided to start again due to troubles posting for some reason. So, here I am. Sorry about any inconveniences, if anyone has exchanged links with me previously and is reading this I would be so, so grateful if you could update the link to this one, if it's not too much trouble. Thank you

Okay now the boring bit is out of the way! I am in the most wonderful mood today! I woke up feeling good and then had a fabulous day, so all is lovely :) I was in college all day, got a good mark on my English essay, I love English so that made me happy. The day also got really sunny so I didn't need my coat walking home, and looking at all the beautiful gold and red leaves decorating the pavements made it an enjoyable walk. The only small problem at the moment is I have 2 huge projects that need to be in next week, so it shall be a working weekend for me.
All I need now is a nice cup of tea.

“Later that day I got to thinking about relationships. There are those that open you up to something new and exotic, those that are old and familiar, those that bring up lots of questions, those that bring you somewhere unexpected, those that bring you far from where you started, and those that bring you back. But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous.” - Carrie Bradshaw, Sex and the City

EDIT: AHH. It's later and I have just done my header picture. I am quite proud of myself as it is the first thing I have done on Photoshop, not the best of things but anywho. It is of the lovely Kate Nash and the image was from goooooogle.

1 comment:

Betsey said...

oh i just love the new layout of your blog! i will definitely update your link on mine now. and thanks for your sweet comment!!